Application as a Non-Degree seeking student
Students who are not registered in a program but are interested in taking one or two courses at SFU for personal development should follow these steps:
1. Contact the instructor for the class you wish to take.
2. Forward instructor approval via e-mail to the REM graduate program assistant.
3. Collect originals for all transcripts from all previous post-secondary schooling.
3a. Ensure that the transcripts come in a sealed envelope.
4. Obtain notified translations if the originals are in a language other than English.
5. Obtain TOEFL scores if your native language is not English.
6. Follow the instructions of the REM graduate program assistant to fill out the online application form.
7. All transcripts, TOEFL/IELTS scores, and transcript translations have to be uplaoded to SFU’s online application site. You will be prompted for uploads when you fill out the form. Original transcripts and translations (if applicable) still have to be sent to the department in sealed envelopes.